Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mom Bday Present

It's Saturday and also the month of My Mom's Birthday
She'll be 55 y/o this year..


So like I promise to her.. just now I bought her flight to Bangkok
Yap, just two of us
2 shopaholic will be in Bangkok this February


Plus Well staty at my BFF house - Yurika..
Lumayan duitnya bisa buat shopping .. teteup..
Nah lucunya walaupun saya sudah beberapa kali ke Bangkok
Tapi tidak pernah sebagai tourist
Lebih banyak karena kerja
Jadi sebenarnya soal Bangkok saya gak tau soal tempat2 pariwisatanya, kecuali shopping mall tentunya *tepok jidat


Jadi rencananya :
  • Harus research tempat pariwisata yg seru
  • Booking tour
  • Booking restaurant to celebrate her birthday
  • And pastinya mikirin kostum apa yang mau dibawa :-)
Hope this is gonna be a great and memorable trip that she will remember :-)


I'll post to you my trip later on yaa ..
But for now, Have a Nice Weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment